Forum Polish PoxNora Guild Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
Night Mark

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Polish PoxNora Guild Strona Główna » Nowiniki ze świata PoxNora Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

Night Mark
Autor Wiadomość
Rakhi96

Post Night Mark Odpowiedz z cytatem
Excel file. find email linkedin event attendees You picked your favorite outreach channel? Nice. Now it’s time to write your messages. Let’s dive in. Linkedin Message Templates For Event Attendees Outreach messages templates you can use to contact linkedin event attendees: After your own event Before an event After an event . After your own event If you are the person that organized the event.

This is really simple. Simply send a message the day after seo expate bd the event asking for feedbacks. Message template Hello <first>, Thanks for attending to our webinar ? I want to make sure we delivered the value that was expected. Do you have some feedbacks on what you saw? Best, JB Event attendees love when people take time to take care about the experience. Think about the chef at the restaurant who comes to you to ask for feedbacks: pleasant right.

Before an event If you are not the person organizing the event, you can still reach out to the attendees. The best strategy is to keep it simple: Message template Hello <first>, I noticed that you were also going to participate to <event> next week. What are you expecting from this event? Best, JB Note that is a great way to steal your competitors’ audiences on linkedin. I made a complete video on this topic if you’re interested.

Sro Paź 18, 2023 08:24 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Paź 18, 2023 08:24

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Polish PoxNora Guild Strona Główna » Nowiniki ze świata PoxNora Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: