Forum Polish PoxNora Guild Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
Olona assures that he will not lead a political party

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Polish PoxNora Guild Strona Główna » Nowiniki ze świata PoxNora Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

Olona assures that he will not lead a political party
Autor Wiadomość
shima672

Post Olona assures that he will not lead a political party Odpowiedz z cytatem
He former Vox deputy Macarena Olona has made herself available to the Spanish people "but with a great sense of State", which is why she has assured that she will not lead "a political party different from those that currently exist, despite being in a position to be able to do so", although he added that it would be "a real irresponsibility" and would only cause further fragmentation of the political board, "which is what the Spaniards need the least." Olona made these statements before giving a conference in the Auditorium of the University of Murcia, which throughout the week has generated great anger among part of the student body, who have demonstrated in front of the doors of the educational center from two hours before the arrival of the former deputy. About students, separated by a strong police cordon, did not stop harassing Olona until he entered the university campus shouting "fascists out of the university", although the protest took place without incident.

Taboola Sponsored links you may like Ensure Your Access to Future SiC Supply. all of them A STOP DUE TO UNCERTAINTY Macarena Olona left her deputy record in Andalusia after appearing in the regional elections last June in which her party won 15 seats, citing medical reasons. Months later, she has resumed her political life and has stated that, at no time, "the symptoms of fatigue or any other problem came before the responsibility that she had to fulfill." He accepted the "enormous responsibility" of leading the opposition in Phone Number List Andalusia, a task that had to be "with an outstretched hand", since "the success of the Government of Juan Manuel Moreno would be good for the Andalusians", because as he added, " Andalusia is leading the most dramatic main statistics. "Life hit me hard in July, in an unexpected way and plunged me into a sea of ​​deep uncertainties, so I made a decision, to put my family before any other activity," he recalled.

Olona has assured that the medical diagnoses that she had at that time indicated that perhaps she "was not going to have another chance." And that is the moment in which he decided to inform the Spaniards, through a statement, that he was taking a step to the side of the political front line, and that once these medical problems were concluded, he would re-enter the State legal profession. «SOME ARE SORRY THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE CANCER» That departure from public life, he said, "came at the hands of Santiago Abascal, who in a tweet stated that the doors of the party were open to me." "Today I see how some are saddened that he does not have cancer," he stressed. Regarding the reactions that have been heard and read these days about his desire to return to public life, which he has described as "meat grinder machinery," Olona wonders "if some saw my illness as the perfect excuse to get me out of the first place political line.

Nie Gru 17, 2023 10:43 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Nie Gru 17, 2023 10:43

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Polish PoxNora Guild Strona Główna » Nowiniki ze świata PoxNora Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: